SOUFA Inc. and its group companies (hereinafter referred to as our company) aim to obtain customer satisfaction and trust by providing excellent products and services to customers. As part of this, we collect, retain and use personally identifiable information (namely, personal information) such as your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number provided by you.
We recognize that protecting and handling this information properly is our responsibility as a company that maintains the security and trust of our customers. Based on this recognition, we have established our basic policy on the protection of customer personal information as follows.
Purpose of use of customer personal information
In handling customer information, we specify the purpose of use and will not use it for any purpose other than that specified in advance.
A. Your personal information may be used by
- our company
- Our business contractor and partner
B. We will use your personal information for the following purposes.
- To perform service and sales based on the service and sales contract between the customer and our company, and to perform business incidental to that business
- To perform services required for the purpose of after-sales service, maintenance, etc.
- To provide customers with information such as product information
- To reflect customer requests in product development and planning, and to respond to customer opinions and requests
- If you need to use your personal information other than 188.8.131.52 above, we will use it with your prior consent.
C. We will use your personal information within the following scope and will not provide it to any third parties outside of it.
- When providing personal information within the scope of the purpose of use described in B above
- If the customer has given their consent
- When the customer cannot be identified individually
- When it is necessary to protect human life, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain your consent
- When required by law
- When there is a risk that obtaining the customer’s consent for the administration to perform the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations will interfere with the execution of the affairs
D. How to get your personal information
We do not obtain customer information by unauthorized means. We may ask for your cooperation, such as questionnaire surveys, for the development and guidance of better products and services.
In this case, we will not use the information for the purposes other than those specified above, such as guidance and product development.
E. Security management of customer personal information
We protect our personal information by providing reasonable and appropriate security measures, including the organizational structure. Our company will take reasonable and appropriate security measures, such as establishing handling rules, employee training, and assigning managers, to protect customer personal information from leakage, loss or damage.
When outsourcing customer personal information as necessary due to business outsourcing or business alliances, etc., the customer’s personal information must be protected by the outsourcing company and shall be performed under appropriate supervision of our company, and the protection of customer personal information shall be performed. We are directly responsible for our management. We have an officer in charge as a personal information protection manager, ensure that personal information is protected and properly managed, and ensure thorough protection management.
We do not take any responsibility for the protection and handling of customer personal information on other websites operated by companies and organizations other than our company linked to our website.